Are you aging or aged out?
DIRECTION61:3 Accepts Youth Ages 15-24
Whether you are still in care or have aged out, you have the opportunity to become a part of the DIRECTION61:3 family. We recognize that aging out of care can be a terrifying process, we’re here to help. We have foster homes and homes for extended care or aged out youth. We also have a program in Denton for those who need support, but don’t need housing. Our goal is to come along side by providing support in the following areas:
- Extensive Life-Skills Training
- Mentors / Tutoring Program
- Car Program- A way for you to acquire your first car
- Emotional and Spiritual Support
- Education Opportunities
- Connecting to Other Services
- Financial Guidance/Assistance
- Belonging and Community
Aging Out? (15-22) Have your case worker or CASA contact Robyn Moore.
Aged Out? (18-24) Complete the application and contact Myron Wilson.